Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 large chicken breast, cut into small bites (approx. 22-27 pieces)
8-9 thin slices of bacon, cut into thirds
1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic, minced
Pinch of salt
Dash of chili powder (optional)
1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 ºF and line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Wrap each short bacon piece around each small chunk of chicken. Place the bacon wrapped chicken bites on the baking tray. (Try to space them out so they're not touching.)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the bacon turns crispy, turning the pieces after 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the garlic mayonnaise ingredients in a small bowl and use a fork to whisk it slightly.
- Serve the bacon wrapped chicken bites with cocktail sticks and the garlic mayo.